summer countdown

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tool 6



For your Tool #6

I obviously have a Blogger account since I am posting there. This is useful in keeping the students up to date on various developments in the course.  I also set up my Google Docs account, , which I have already put to use with both my aquatic science and biology I students and the presentations that they have constructed.  They were able to share these with me and with each other.  The biology students constructed presentations on viral and bacterial diseases, https://docs.google.com/a/springbranchisd.com/presentation/d/1htzVrAAuS1PQAJeemCNSQ1uOfJcIjD7h8F5mjJbuMBI/present?ueb=true#slide=id.p and the aquatic students constructed projects on marine environments https://docs.google.com/a/springbranchisd.com/present/edit?id=0Ae2J0Iyt51UoZGNydngzbXJfMGdrYm5iY2N6. After constructing the presentations, they shared with me through the docs and then we utilized the programs to teach the class using the activboard.  


tool 6 google doc

No comments:

Post a Comment