summer countdown

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tool 3---

1.  You Tube and NASA websites are actually useful for me although Discovery Education is cool too, but I will download those on to my computer.  All of these sites provide useful information for my science classes which are fairly up to date.

2.embedded (done)

3. Copyright Act states that copyrighted material can be used for free and without permission when the cost to the copyright holder is less than the benefits to society.  Also as long as students/teachers are publishing content to secure location they can mostly do whatever they want.  Teachers cannot copy entire works and scan collections or images or publish copyrighted materials to the general public.

4. created dropbox already that I can use with my science students to deposit pictures and information concerning the aquariums and problems that may possibly arise and research dealing with these problems

No comments:

Post a Comment